Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Can't Sleep - Late Nite Blog Surfing - Fun Projects

I went to bed just before 10pm tonight and of course I woke up at around 1:30am.
I woke up because sometimes I have a hard time sleeping and I go through periods where I only sleep in short spurts at a time. (either it is chronic hives, lower back pain or the feeling of my core body temperature being to warm that prevents me from sleeping for longer periods at a time)

I forgot to take pictures of the prepared pulled pork sandwiches we ate for dinner tonight. We have plenty of leftovers and if I think about it I will take a picture when we eat pulled pork again over the weekend. We might eat pulled pork tacos with the left overs. Anyhow the meat was tender and moist. It was delicious!

Tonight I was surfing around looking at some blogs I have never visited before. I came across this one tis early morning. I am really loving these freebie tutorials...

Twin Sheet Tepee Tent (to make for my soon to be 2 year old grandson)
Toddler Dish Towel Bath Robe (cause it's cute for any 12 month to 18 month toddler)

I have been thinking that I should change the name of my blog because I have not written much about "quilting" as of yet. But to be honest with you I don't sew that much during the summer months. Most of my sewing happens during late fall, winter and the early spring months when the cold or wet weather is just too much for me to be outdoors in.

No comments: