Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Black Friday Deals - Links to

A few of the ads are already out... Target etc...

http://blackfriday.com/

As far as which flat screen LCD I plan to go for. I want a LG, or maybe a Samsung, or possibly a Sony or Toshiba. (unless someone talks me out of one of these brands)

I plan to stay away from the off brands Element (aka Emerson), Apex, Vizio (Vizio because I don't like the quality of the pix on them), etc.

I may find what I want on Black Friday, but if not I am sure I will find what I want before Xmas or even after Xmas. Our country Walmart's had a ton of Black Friday deals left over last year. It was rather shocking to walk in to Walmart on Black Friday afternoon and see ton's Black Friday stuff still in the stores. That just shows how bad the economy is and I think it is worse this year.

No comments: