Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Finally ! - CC Trial Set for Feb 15th 2011

Note:
You will not see me using the suspects (CC) or victims last names on my blog as I don't want Google picking up my blog posts an attaching them to this case.
The community here is very small and CC's family has a lot of brainwashed followers who are part of CC's father's "new age" cult like church. This has been going on basically in my backyard. I live in the community where CC's parents and siblings live and where CC ran too, to get away from the heavy STL media attention before he was finally arrested at his parents home. Things have settled down for now but this community will be in a quiet whispering frenzy again once the trial starts.


Also keep in mind that I was not born or raised in this community and that I am a native of St. Louis. In this community I will always be considered an outsider.

I am hoping and praying that CC get's exactly what is due to him and it is a damn shame that Illinois will not fire up ol' sparky for this wife and child killing POS after his trial is over.

New search warrants issued for C. murders

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/article_ecda9708-e211-11df-b107-00127992bc8b.html

CC Trial Set for Feb 15th 2011

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=224238&catid=3

No comments: